You can help in many ways:
- Report Bugs by creating issues.
- Translate SilverStrike into your own language using crowdin. If you wish to have rights to approve translations for a specific language or want to add a new one, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Submit feature requests in GitHub. Please check the roadmap first.
- Submit actual code using pull requests in GitHub.
- Design stuff for SilverStrike. I’m not a designer, if you are please contact me for more information.
I don’t have many costs connected to the development of SilverStrike and since I’m primarily developing for me, I don’t really need to be paid. If you want to send me money (I don’t want to use donation, because it will be a personal payment and not a donation), you can do so using my paypal.me link.
The money will be used to:
- Keep the server used for this website and the demo running
- Buy a nicer domain (the current one is a free one…)
- Buy the occasional pizza and beer to keep me motivated to continue development